Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Nap or Not to Nap

Me and my boy going out.
He feel asleep while eating....that was a first!

He fell asleep on our walk... finally! This rarely happens he usually waits until I am home and put him in his crib to sleep. But the walk makes him sleep right away usually. He is so quiet in the stroller.

It seems like he falls asleep a lot.... I wish. My boy is like me. He doesn't take little cat naps. He takes a nap in the morning after waking and eating and then another longer one around noon, then... well he's up. He gets tired and I want to encourage him taking a nap, but no, he rubs his eyes now and then and just keeps going and going untill 7 30pm. At least from there he sleeps until 7:30am, which is great, but when the evening comes for me, mama is tired!

He insists on holding the spoon to eat, and does a good job. Today I looked at him and I'm sure he had the prunes and apricots I mixed for him going up his nose. It seems like it's always time for a snack or some milk and he drinks his water too. Oh well at least he's eating well..kind of, can't help but to make those messes.
Khaled says Congrats Danielle for making it into that school for teaching. You will make a fantastic teacher!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Khaled Mummy posted more pictures of you which makes me very happy and written updates too... then I do not miss too much by seeing you and following your progress and there is lots of that going on. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little napping baby. :o)

    ReplyDelete