Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello Doctor

He's a happy healthy 18 pound boy at 6 and a half months. There was no concerns, nothing much to report and that's good. Dr. Athar sayed he had strong legs, I sayed it's from all the jumping he likes to do. He rolls himself from back to stomac and stomac to back in much less time now. He is so hyper and excited today! You can really see the changes everyday. I'm suprised he likes every food so far, just gets mad to have the spoon, so I give him the spoon, in his mouth it goes and we make good messes. He's even tried asparagus with rice cereal yesturday and today. I've noticed he gets super playful sometimes when he is sleepy now. If you catch him at the right time he doses off to sleep so well. He lays in his crib sometimes for a whole hour in the mornings happy blabbing to himself. After a while enough is enough he cries and fusses and then happy again to see mama or baba and sometimes both.

3 comments:

  1. What a great visit to the doctor Khaled! you are doing So Great Hon! What a happy boy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh we are getting a little slow and posting pictures again........ :o)
    Have a great Monday!
    I hope that you are having lots and lots of FUN today Khaled and good naps for You ,Mama and Baba too! I send you a gentle hug and kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue,

    The weather is getting me quite down! I did manage to do lots in the house today though. Don't worry more posts soon to come.

    ReplyDelete