Monday, June 14, 2010

7 Months






Khaled is 7 months today! What can I say, the pictures tell it all. I thought I had a lot to write but I forget or it seems like something really exciting at the time and now I'm just tired haha.
What I want to say is.... Happy Birthday Aunt Sunita! Also congratulations on your last and final exam Eman! Good luck on that presentation and then... that is it... you did it!
Hello Fathy (Ged'dou) and Samia (Téta). Enjoy the little videos.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Khaled! I hope that you had a FUN day on your seventh month celebration Honey!
    Wow Baba and Mama have taken great pictures of You! You all look so cute. :o)
    Ah video are always a lovely addition Michelle. :o) I cannot get the sound to work but i will ask T in the morning.:o)Lots of Love going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say khaled... I love your wardrobe!! You sweet little thing You! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of those pieces of clothing Sue are from his doctor who is moving to fredericton, they have 2 boys. It's such a loss that her and her family are moving. Khaled is losing all his muslim buddies :( before he even makes them haha.
    We had a very good day for his 7 months. Putting him in the swing was very exciting for us. It's lovely to have that little park close by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh Michelle! The blog is coming through ok now. Saw the film from Hatem and it is sooo wonderful! and let me say CUTE! Great work Hatem!
    oh the swing picture is adorable and so much fun for all of you as Khaled is getting older and can do all these new and exciting things!
    Yes very sad about your doctor moving away. Sweet of her to give you the baby clothes so nice to get right khaled?

    ReplyDelete