
That's soap Khaled.

He likes this book, and he likes the tags on toys.

Yum! Blueberry Apple.

Hi May!

Hi Khaled!

I wanted Lou to stop laying down on the chairs because she was leaving all her fur on them. So I put a bed on a table... why must the pets rule the house? Well she was very happy with this idea.

Hi Mr.

So serious, but cute. Fluffy hair that was right after his bath.

Babies have there share of bad pictures, even being so cute. So if you see a bad picture of yourself, remind yourself this :)

I love that round face.

Khaled you look like a happy old man.

Don't look worried I'll cover your parts Khaled haha, not on the world wide web Mama.
Wonderful pictures of everybody four legged ones as well. :o)Lou and May look like two very happy campers. Khaled you have grown so much Honey!
ReplyDeleteKhaled I think the picture considered as not so good of you is quite funky! From now on if some pictures of me are not so great maybe it will be funky to someone else. :o) at least I hope so. lol.... You are the cutest baby in the world!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, of course I still think it's so cute but I don't want to inflate his ego. Haha. We're having a nice sunny day today! yoopi.
ReplyDelete