
Khaled gives the office space 2 thumbs up!!

.... And the cat too!


I have the picture of when my grandpa bought this for my grandma. I was around Khaled's age :)

That's my favorite picture of you and the office Hatem. Look at what Hatem has on the screen. The best Baba!
That's the corner of the guinea pigs cage. Yes, we always have to share our spaces. Well it's for research, he was drawing guinea pigs for a whole day. Lucky for my that's not a hobbie it's for work.
I agree Michelle that is a great picture... a cool picture of Hatem! ++ I love that your new room sooo much and the desk is fantastic and Memere and Pepere's hutch is lovely there and such good storage space as well. As for the room shared well that is great and it makes Khaled happy' May happy and Piggy is in a terrific world of sunshine and good company. Now Mama is a happy girl as when you are all in that room there is a whole lot of other spaces in the house you are not. :o)
ReplyDelete