I was up so early this morning! I'm starting to get so anxious to go to Egypt.
Khaled loves... and I mean loves!!! being outside. His little forehead is looking like just a little red mark and healing well. Not that he cares :) It was actually really warm yesterday here... a little dose of Cairo in June, but much more mild.
It's Saturday, and we will go to the library and after to the market here to buy little gifts. We have to watch our money, but I hope to find nice little things here and there at the stores too. I just can't believe that we are leaving next week. I can't wait. I wish I wouldn't get nervous .. that would be great! I'll try my best, because really I am so Happy. Me, Baba & little Mr. taking a new adventure! Seriously, Gedou, Teta, Eman, all family, I really am waiting to see you all, with Hatem and Khaled. :)
Again lots to look at in your blog!! Big time!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed viewing it all... the potty scenes and that cute little bum of yours Khaled, too special. Oh Hatem and Kahled hanging out chilling on the couch, sweet and Khaled you being one with nature outdoors how wonderful is that!!
I Love You Little Guy!!! XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wonderful job documenting and posting Michelle!XO