Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day

Happy Mother's Day... Mothers
We had a nice relaxing morning at home and then went to see my parents. After we went to the mosque and had a yummy meal, Khaled ate all my plate, no kidding! Most of all I was so happy because Khaled was having so much fun playing with all the kids there outside and everywhere! Even in an RV (some of the kids even went on top of the RV ... yes believe me .. but don't tell the parents haha) We all then took a nice walk all the way down to the river near by, kids and adults. The kids Baba did a call to prayer outside with his son next to him with no one around much. I love Khaled's eyes when he hears this, I find he likes it, and I, myself, thought it was so nice. I was having tea outside and felt very lucky to be having this day. Khaled fell asleep right away in the car, it was 7 pm by that time and there was so much playing in his day. I just want to say to Khaled I love him so much! Without him I wouldn't have Mother's Day haha. Oh Baba bought me a little iron plane and some goodies to eat, from him and Khaled of course. So cute both of you.
Love you Samia and my Mama!
Next is Baba's day..... Love you Hatouma!

No comments:

Post a Comment