Friday, May 13, 2011

My Little, Big Bed

OH! What happened to Khaled :o    Well Khaled was running with his wooden toy box and fell, simply like that. Poor guy, but I have to say it didn't bleed and only got looking bad the next day. He's fallen and cried more other times but this one left a mark. Baba, do I tell you where watching him... shhhhhh. Well he fell off a kitchen chair the other day when I was watching... and I really should of taken him off, I felt sooo bad .. but no mark. He's still a pretty careful boy. I'm sure more bumps and bruises to come little guy. Anyway .. it's not bothering him that's for sure. He would love to be outside all day this guy!
We got over our cold, it wasn't a bad one but still stuck around a bit and lots of tissue to Khaled's nose. But it didn't seem to bother him at all, tough guy haha. He ate the same and was playful.
Big news is, he is now in a little toddler bed. I converted the crib to a bed. Now we get to lay down and look at books and he really did not like the crib much, feeling trapped poor boy. There is a carpet under the bed sticking out each side and I put a thick blanket folded both sides with a pillow against the wall. He can climb in and out so easily because it is not high. He's feel twice but it is not much a fall both times he didn't even wake up!.. and I go pick him up and put him back in bed. It is much nicer to have a bed.



 Just woke up!
 Baba, I know you're going to think... why did you put this one... cause it's cute :)
 Oh ... May went to the vet... and I weighed Khaled on the floor scale haha .. what kinna mom am I. So silly. He came in at 26 and a half pounds all muscle haha!










A kiss on the forehead for you Khaled. :o   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment