The video isn't from todays big event. The big event is.... Khaled was walking around!!!!!! Yup, just hangning out going here and there. I can't even say how many steps, he was up for like 10 minutes, who knows. It' s not like it's completely mastered this skill yet, but what a surprise to see him do so well! I can't say enough about it, but I think the message is out.
We went for the vaccination, that is the least exciting part, but he got weighed and measured and evaluate his development and that is nice. He's 24, 6oz but if you ask me after holding him for too long I would say 40. He's average or higher on all the charts. and just right for weight and height. Oh... may I add that he got nice complements from the women who work there, yes he is a charmer with the long lashes and dark eyes. You also have a good head of hair Khaled, but it's really starting to have a mind of it's own sometimes and sticks right up and sideways and out haha.
He's so cute at times he says Maman in a way so french, I love it! People ask me do we talk to him french or english, well they don't think all that and arabic. If he's confused or talk jiberish, it's our fault but we might be proud of it. What else can you do, it's what's natural, that is the languages used in our house, he will just have to follow. But pretty soon I think I will be the one having trouble to follow him, next is running. I have a feeling that will come soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment