Saturday, January 29, 2011

Abouya Batall

 What is happening in my country..

 Just hang in there .. it will be ok... I know not easy on the nerves. Egyptians are amazing. Tested and TRUE!
We love you EGYPT. God above all, knows the sacrifices taking place right now.

 My love!


 I set this up on the living room floor, He has the tv if he would desire to watch something... (he likes to watch Nemo toooo much haha:)
 Then he falls alseep .. yay! I bring him up to his crib after. He does sometimes go in his crib for naps no pbjections... but sometimes it's like such a bad place for this little boy hahha.
Egypt, it's very historic times for you. I'm so proud of the egyptian people, they are so strong, and I take it very personal, as these people are fighting for our family, our son and friends (that we love so much) to have a better Egypt. With everything to worry, be proud.  Baba Fathy, I now name you Batall (Hero), do you know I sing a song to Khaled that says Batall in it a lot, I'm so proud of you to be keeping the house safe hahha and the building. You know I always ask Hatem about EVERYTHING that was sayed on the phone. You guys are so sooo loved by me, with all this you makes me laugh and when I hear Hatem laugh I wonder what is being sayed. Khaled (a message to you) you grow up far from Egypt but it's in your blood as true as where you stand. There are protests here in Canada, you don't need phones or internet or anything modern, your voice can always be heard, all the way from Canada to Egypt. We are so proud! With all my heart for ALL the sacrifices. My thoughts are with you, and may all the peoples hopes for you egypt light your nights to keep you safe in these times of struggles.
Now... Khaled seems to be saying googam a lot and dadan, He's trying to say Jiddan .. and comes out dadan..or almost jiddan, (very). It's in a song we sing... talking of that.. he's starting to have a little dance sometimes, you know just the knees bending kind of thing haha. We were at the mosque friday and he played in the classroom with me while the prayers where taking place. He likes the chanting and even sat peacefully in one spot for a while. He's been tired lately, but still likes to stay up late. I let him take nice naps in the day, I'm sure his teeth where bothering him but now it is much better and not an issue as much at all. He's growing so fast, faster than my eyes capture it.

2 comments:

  1. Awsome pictures Michelle!!! Just told Lil about new pics on the blog so she is probably looking at them at the same time as I am .
    The Star of the blog ,yes that is you Khaled, has to make no effort to shine and look so completely adorable. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time the words are more important than the pictures.

    ReplyDelete