Saturday, January 8, 2011

 


























So, first, I was a little optimistic when I wrote about the change in sleeping pattern. What can I say, I get excited, but I will say that it is much better for our sleep time. He has the fourth bottom teeth now peeking out !!! Yaay. He is starting to really like to throw things, it's cute!!!! and then you get scared haha. No not really. We went to the library this Saturday, even in a snow storm. He was so tired that he was hyper and laughing at  Diane read the story and then he would get upset and wiggling everywhere. But it was ok and I'm happy we went, we also got fresh goat milk at the market, oh and some cookies the women makes that are gluten free and delicious. Don't worry Stef, I gave one to Khaled ;) It's 7 40 pm and I do believe Khaled is sleeping! Last night was just before 11, not bad, but a long night. Oh!!! He is doing so well with walking, maybe about 5 steps today ( I was behind him... he gets more confident)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow khaled you are doing so much all the time and walking with the recycling bin how fun is that!!! I love you laughing with Baba and you saying Mama sooo nicely.
    So you are taking quite a few steps Mama said. You must be soo proud of yourself Hon and so am I!
    I Love You!

    ReplyDelete