Cooking, a little salt and pepper.
Emily came to visit on his birthday! How special.
Uncle Marc gave us his iphone
Khaled was so impressed
and Joaquim was well .. didn't care
as for me ...i have books on it haha! Why would you want to make a call after all that. hihihi. So we had nice calls today, thanks everyone makes me smile. Sorry Sue I hung up so fast... when someone is at the door, my mind goes to .. oh the dogs .. how can i make them not so annoying hahah. They always bark! grr.. But they where good enough, and we enjoyed a nice visit from out friend Emilie, who makes great cards :) i love the stuff kids make. I had a nice chat with Sue and then off to bed we went with a new book (from Emilie). With a big wish of a peaceful night ... and it was... soon enough off Khaled went to dream land :)
Happy birthday my little guy, I hope we teach each other lots of good things in your year of been 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment