Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sleep is Good\ Play is Good

 Sleep is good :)
 I found a Khaled under the table.. who knew?
 My dad's rocking chair as a little boy, mine as a little girl at my grandparents... Next!
 My Dad's cousin with her husband.... SO pretty! Anne :) Trop belle, vraiment.
 Speaking of beauty. Wow!! My grandma's sisters looking amazing!
 This is Sebastian, I remember him as a little boy... just like Khaled :)
 My grandma's sister's (Anida) husband, are you following me on that one. Allô René!
 We know these. Looking good.
 Nice garage! slash uninhabited dog house
 Khaled so tall!
 My family ( with a couple four legged ones missing in action)
 At the car wash..

 Going out!

 My loves

 Banana...note, much better as a whole not cut into little pieces.. why, that is for babies.


 Kindness is sharing.
 What is a banana.... I wonder.
 YUM ... a BAnAnA

 Hmmmmmmmmm.
 Cromp! Meeummm
Sleep is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment